The Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology at MD Anderson Cancer Center has a postdoctoral or A visiting scholar fellow opening.
The laboratory is investigating the functional importance of DNA repair pathways, primary defense for daily DNA damages and major targets for cancer therapy.
Candidates should possess mastery of techniques in biochemistry, cell biology, and protein structure analysis. Applicants should also be independent thinkers who are always willing to learn. The salary will be based on the NIH postdoc salary scale.
• Use cutting-edge methods to dissect protein structure involving human cancers development
• Be responsible for the design and execution of experimental work and data analysis
• Be expected to publish data in top scientific journals
• In Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related field
• Outstanding publication record
• Strong previous experience in protein structure analysis
• Excellent communication with a focus on teamwork is required.
Please send a curriculum vitae, and names and addresses of three references to:
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center Department of Molecular and Cellular Oncology 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Unit 1051 Houston, TX 77030-4009, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org