This position is a Postdoctoral Associate in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences. The identified candidate will work in an apprenticeship mode under Dr. Eric Storch in preparation for a career as a Psychologist. The Postdoctoral Associate will be involved in treatment, case conceptualization and clinical research activities. The Postdoctoral Associate will assist in evaluating and analyzing data collected from research staff for new clinical research protocols.
- Involved in activities that may include treatment, case conceptualization, and clinical research under the guidance of faculty who serve as clinical and/or research supervisors.
- Documents clinical activities.
- Evaluates and analyzes data independently.
- Establishes new research protocols and procedures.
- Develops service line focused on peer support services participating in all aspects necessary to accomplish this goal.
- Develops projects focused on peer support services.
- Participates in research activities involving OCD and Anxiety.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience required.
- PhD or PsyD from an accredited doctoral program in clinical or counseling psychology.
- Experience in a psychiatric inpatient setting.
- Experience administering psychological test batteries, including projective measures.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. – Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. – Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. – Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.