Baylor College of Medicine
A Postdoctoral Associate position is available in the laboratory of Hongjie Li in the Huffington Center on Aging and Department of Molecular and Human Genetics. Hongjie Li’s research focus on developing and applying multi-omics technologies to study aging and age-related diseases.
· Leads projects on aging or age-related diseases using single-cell multi-omics.
· Performs data analysis for single-cell RNA-seq, single-cell ATAC-seq and proteomic data.
· Develops single-cell sequencing technologies.
· Conducts collaborative projects.
· Writes and publishes findings.
· MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
· No experience required.
· Extensive expertise in bioinformatics.
Applicants should submit a cover letter with a statement of research interests, a CV, and a list of at least 2 references.