Area of research:
Scientific / postdoctoral posts
The position is suitable for part-time employment.
You will be responsible for:
- Characterization of high-temperature electrolysis cells using analytical transmission electron microscopy, electron tomography and scanning electron microscopy
- Development of project-relevant electron microscopic methods
- Close collaboration with project partners from different fields (physics, materials science, chemists, electrical engineering)
- Correlation of microstructural and electrochemical properties
- Contribution to material development
- Mentoring of Master and Bachelor students
- Presentation of results at international conferences
- Documentation and publication of results
This research center is part of the Helmholtz Association of German Research Centers. With more than 42,000 employees and an annual budget of over € 5 billion, the Helmholtz Association is Germany’s largest scientific organisation.