H. Lee Moffitt 癌症中心博士后职位招聘–癌症生物学、分子和细胞生物学、遗传学
Postdoctoral Fellow in Cancer Biology
Dr. Lixin Wan’s laboratory at Moffitt Cancer Center Department of Molecular Oncology is dedicated to understanding how protein post-translational modifications (ubiquitination, phosphorylation, etc.) shape the proteomic network and how tumor cells rewiring signaling and metabolic pathways to gain proliferative advantage as well as to escape immune surveillance. We are currently searching for novel functions of the ubiquitin pathway in tumor cell transcriptome reprogramming, metabolism, dormancy, and immune evasion (Qing et al, Nature Communications 2019; Han et al. Nature Communications 2019). The lab uses multidisciplinary approaches to address a dynamic range of scientific questions in cancer biology and beyond. Postdoctoral fellows in the lab are encouraged to receive career development training for future independent research positions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced in basic molecular biology, cell biology and biochemistry techniques including cloning, virus delivery system, CRISPR/Cas9 system, DNA/RNA manipulation, protein purification, and immunoblot.
- Animal handling, mouse modeling and small animal imaging experience.
- Basic imaging techniques including immunofluorescence, live color imaging.
- Basic bioinformatics skills.
- Previous experience in next-generation sequencing techniques (RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, etc) and/or proteomics is a plus.
- Previous immunology experience is a plus.
- Work with PI on the project planning; design and conduct experiments independently; document and organize the data routinely.
- Learn and develop research techniques and lab protocols.
- Develop scientific writing and presentation skills.
- Work with collaborators and core facility staff on interdisciplinary experiments.
- Supervise research assistants and graduate students.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- MD or PhD in Cancer Biology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, Genetics or related is required.
Interested applicants should send a single PDF file that includes a cover letter summarizing their research training and accomplishments, a personal statement of scientific interests and goals, current CV with recent publications, and contact information for three references to Dr. Lixin Wan (Lixin.Wan@moffitt.org).
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.