The department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Dr. Van Nostrand’s lab, is seeking a motivated postdoctoral associate to assist in research in her laboratory in the area liver disease/cancer.
The specific of this research s to target the study area of understanding the causative and preventative role of AMPK in hepatocellular carcinoma and 2) dissecting the role of AMPK-dependent regulation of mTOR in metabolic disease and cancer.
- Performs all experiments to achieve the goal of this project.
- Therefore, we cannot do anything for this project without a postdoctoral associate to oversee and prepare the experiments for the project.
- The results of the research findings will result in additional funding.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- No experience required.
- Experience performing mouse work.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.