Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
The postdoctoral research fellow will work under the supervision of Prof. Daniel N. Aloi, Director of the Applied EMAG and Wireless Lab, to perform research in the area of automotive spherical near-field antenna measurements. The research duties for this position include the following:
· Conduct research experiments and simulations in the field of automotive antenna measurement technology.
· Collect and analyze data, including periodical/literature search and utilizing specialized skills in related field to analyze the collected data.
· Participate/assist in manuscript writing for publication in scientific journals and/or presentations. May also assist in grant writing.
· Lab maintenance, including equipment maintenance, and ordering of supplies as needed.
· Other duties as assigned, which may include attending Scientific Conferences and Meetings, supervision of graduate students, and reviews of papers and proposals.
Candidates must also demonstrate a commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Inquiries should also be addressed to: Search Chair, Prof. Daniel N. Aloi at email@example.com