加利福尼亚大学旧金山分校（University of California, San Francisco），简称UCSF，位于美国加利福尼亚州旧金山， 是美国加利福尼亚大学系统的第二所公立大学，是世界著名的生命科学及医学研究教学中心。
A postdoctoral or visiting scholar position is available for a highly motivated scientist at the University of California, San Francisco to focus on lung or pancreatic cancer using a combination of genetically engineered mouse models, cell lines, and clinically derived samples.
Our group is highly collaborative with basic programs in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biochemistry and Anatomy at UCSF and deeply integrated into the clinical translational groups at our cancer center. The ideal candidate will be able to independently develop, guide, and complete research projects.
- Recent PhD or MD degrees
- Applicants need to be self-motivated, fast learners, critical thinkers, and enthusiastic about science and medicine.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Strong ability to problem solve and troubleshoot experiments.
- Highly proficient in a variety of molecular and cellular biollgy techniques, and have strong fundamental knowledge of cancer genetics and epigenetics
- Performing basic molecular biology techniques, including molecular cloning, nucleic acid isolation, PCR, and protein expression analysis.
- Experience performing gene transfer studies using lentiviral infection of human cell cultures.
- Experience primary cell cultures
Please send CV, brief statement of research interests and names of three references to:
Dr. Eric Collissonfirstname.lastname@example.org
Hematology/ Oncology Dept of Medicine
University of California, San Francisco