多伦多大学，英文University of Toronto（简称UofT, UT或UToronto），始建于1827年，坐落在加拿大第一大城市多伦多，起源于公元1827年的国王学院（King’s College）。多大经过近二百年的蓬勃发展及本着对知识严谨考究的学术精神，已成为一所世界顶尖的公立研究型大学，同时也被公认为加拿大综合实力第一的高等教育机构。
Fully-funded postdoctoral fellow positions in the laboratory of Dr. Naoto Hirano at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, University Health Network (UHN) and University of Toronto are immediately available to be engaged in basic, translational, and clinical researches to develop novel immunotherapies for cancer, autoimmune diseases, and autoinflammatory diseases.
Our research program aims to provide training opportunities for career development toward future independence in academia or industry. Opportunities for mentoring and leadership experience will be provided and presenting at national and international meetings is highly encouraged. Collaboration with both academia and industry is highly active.
Highly motivated individuals with a recently awarded PhD in immunology, biochemistry, structural biology, stem cell biology, or a related area and strong interest in cell-based immunotherapy are encouraged to apply. Practical experiences with molecular and cellular biology and immunology techniques are required.
1. Sugata K, Matsunaga Y, et al. Affinity-matured HLA class II dimers for robust staining of antigen-specific CD4+ T cells. Nat Biotechnol. 2021.
2. Murata K, Nakatsugawa M, et al. Landscape mapping of shared antigenic epitopes and their cognate TCRs of tumor-infiltrating T lymphocytes in melanoma. eLife. 2020.
3. Benveniste PM, et al. Generation and molecular recognition of melanoma-associated antigen-specific human gamma/delta T cells. Sci Immunol. 2018
4. Kagoya Y, et al. A novel chimeric antigen receptor containing a JAK-STAT signaling domain mediates superior antitumor effects. Nat Med. 2018; 24(3):352-359.
5. Yamashita Y, Anczurowski M, et al. HLA-DP84Gly constitutively presents endogenous peptides generated by the class I antigen processing pathway. Nat Commun. 2017; 8:15244.
UHN is a research hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto. The scope of research, the complexity of the cases treated, and the magnitude of its educational enterprise has made UHN a national and international resource for patient care, research and education. University of Toronto is a leading publicly funded university based in the sixth largest city in North America.
Applicants should respond by email with a CV, brief description of research interests, and contact information of three referees in one PDF document to Dr. Naoto Hirano (email@example.com)