佛罗里达大学（University of Florida），简称UF，也称UFL，是位于美国佛罗里达州盖恩斯维尔的一所著名的顶级公立研究型大学，联盟美国大学协会成员之一，建校可追溯至1853年。佛罗里达大学被誉为公立常春藤，位列美国最顶尖公立大学之一。
Immune engineering laboratory (https://zhang.pharmacy.ufl.edu) for a postdoctoral or visiting scholar or lab technicians, is responsible for the development of mRNA as a new generation of vaccine delivery system. The position offers UF standard benefits, health care, pension and other benefits.
Employer: College of Pharmacy, University of Florida
The Immune Engineering Laboratory (PI: Fan Zhang, Ph.D.) combines materials science, immunology, synthetic biology, and translational medicine to develop novel nanomedicines to regulate the immune system. The main research directions of the laboratory are as follows:
(1) Engineering Synthetic Nanoplatforms;
(2) Engineering Cell-based Therapy;
(3) Physiology-guided Drug Delivery.
- PhD degree in any of the following related fields: Chemistry/Chemical Engineering, Polymer Chemistry, Bioengineering, Pharmacy, (postdoctoral positions only)
- Background knowledge and skills in rammed polymer chemistry, nano drug synthesis, and drug delivery
- Candidates with experience in cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, and basic animal testing will be preferred.
- Able to work independently and with cooperative spirit;
- Self-motivated and interested in interdisciplinary subjects;
- Good communication and flow ability, organization and coordination ability;
How to Apply:
Please send your CV (including Publication, Poster, Talks) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Positions are available immediately until vacancies are filled.