R&D Associate, Tumor Modeling At Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
University Of Wisconsin Green Bay
We are seeking a highly motivated R&D Associate who is experienced in in vivo mouse models to join the Bispecific Antibodies group. The successful candidate will work closely with a talented team of protein engineers and immunologists to characterize our novel immunocytokine therapeutics in preclinical tumor models.
As an R&D Associate, a typical day may include the following:
• Perform in vivo anti-tumor efficacy studies in both immune compromised and immune competent mice, including dosing (IP, IV, SC) and tumor growth monitoring
• Collect and process tissue samples from mouse tumor studies (tumor, spleen, lymph node, blood, etc) for downstream multiparameter flow cytometry (FACS) analysis
• Manage multiple in vivo experiments simultaneously
• Perform in vitro/ex vivo functional assays (cell proliferation, cytotoxicity)
• Independently conduct data analysis and troubleshooting
• Maintain complete, accurate, and timely documentation of experimental procedures and results
• Present data at group and inter-departmental meetings
This role may be for you if:
• You possess excellent communication skills, ability to work productively in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
• You are enthusiastic about science, looking to expand your knowledge and skillset in cancer immunotherapy
• You are keen on working in a cutting-edge environment to develop novel therapeutics
• You have strong organization and documentation skills
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a BS with 2+ years or MS with 0-2 years research experience in Oncology, Immunology or related fields. We are seeking extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with in vivo techniques. Experience in cell culture (primary cells and cell lines), tissue sample processing, and in vitro/ex vivo cell-based assays. Experience in multiparameter flow cytometry is highly desirable.