Einrichtung: Institute of Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry (ID 15023)
Ansprechpartner: Mr. Prof. Dr. Manuel Alcarazo
Besetzungsdatum: ab sofort
The research group of Prof. Dr. Manuel Alcarazo, Institute of Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen is looking to fill the position of a Research Assistant. with a limited contract of one year according to the salary level E 13 TV-L (100 %). This position is to start as of 1.9.2020.
– Perform research within the ERC funded project: “Sulfur-based solutions for the selective functionalization of organic substrates”, which is led by Prof. Dr. Manuel Alcarazo.
– A doctoral degree or a visiting scholar in Organic Chemistry .
– Desirable qualifications include a research focus in homogeneous catalysis .
– Research experience in the areas of organic synthesis and Au and Pt catalysis will be also valuable .
– Detailed expertise in analytical and spectroscopic tools, namely NMR, XRD, IR, UV-Vis, MS, TGA/DSC – as well as a documented scientific publication record.
Within the Göttingen Campus, the University of Göttingen is closely connected to eight non-university research laboratories located at Göttingen.
This unique and inspiring research environment guarantees researchers an optimal framework for research and teaching and encourages active exchange between university teachers, postdoctoral researchers, and PhD students.
The University of Göttingen is an equal opportunities employer and places particular emphasis on fostering career opportunities for women.
Qualified women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply as they are under-represented in this field. The university understands itself as a family-friendly university and promotes the compatibility of scientific profession and family.
The University firmly intends to raise the number of disabled persons in its employment. In the case of equally qualified applicants, disabled persons will be preferentially considered.
Please send your application (motivation letter, CV, academic certificates in English, German or certified translation to English or German) until 29.06.2020, alternatively in electronic form as a single pdf file, to Georg- August-Universität Göttingen, Institut für Organische und Biomolekulare Chemie, Tammannstr. 2, 37077 Göttingen,
格廷根大学（Georg-August-University of Göttingen）是德国九所精英大学之一，因英王乔治二世创建而得名，始建于1734年，位于德国西北部下萨克森州南端的大学城哥廷根市。