The Feske lab at New York University (NYU) is seeking a postdoctoral scientist for projects focused.
Our well-funded and diverse laboratory provides a stimulating and scientifically rigorous environment for scientific growth and fostering the independent careers of postdoctoral trainees.
Our research is published in leading journals including Nature, New England Journal of Medicine, Immunity, Cell Metabolism, Nature Immunology, Nature Communications, J Exp Med, J Clin Invest, PNAS etc.
The Feske lab is part of a vibrant immunology community at NYU School of Medicine.
A new program at NYU Requirements:
· PhD or MD/PhD with a strong background in immunology.
· Significant technical expertise in molecular and cell biology.
· Experience in murine models of infection, tumors and autoimmunity.
· Experience studying ion channels is welcome but not required.
· Evidence of productivity from publications in peer-reviewed, primary research journals originating from Ph.D. or postdoctoral work.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Excellent organizational skills, self-motivation, and creativity.
Candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply. Please send a cover letter explaining relevant work experience and interests, a CV, and the contact information of three references to Dr. Feske at email@example.com
纽约大学（New York University）简称“NYU”，是一所位于纽约的世界顶尖私立研究型大学，成立于1831年，由18个学院和研究所组成，是全美境内办学规模最大的私立名校之一。NYU以丰厚的校友捐赠、研究资金和培育创新才能的教育理念著称，毕业生综合就业能力排名世界第11位，极受雇主认可，全美著名校友总数排名第8位。