Liu Yansheng’s research group of Yale University School of Medicine mainly studies the identification of precise proteomics and large-scale quantitative techniques. It takes cell models and mouse models of chromosome variation in cancer and genetic diseases as research objects to study the dose effect, timing regulation, organelle localization and protein-protein interaction of proteins in cancer.
Introduction of Tutors and Laboratories
Dr. Liu Yansheng He did postdoctoral research at the Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Switzerland, and joined the Institute of Cancer Biology of Yale University as an assistant professor at the end of 2017.
Dr. Liu Yansheng, academic leader of the laboratory, specializes in quantitative proteomics DIA technology (Liu y. et al, cell2016, Liu y. et al, nature biotechnol, 2019) and applies it to phosphorylated proteome (rosenberger r r. *, Liu y. * et al. Nature Biotechnology 2017), plasma proteome (liu y.et al, molecular systems biology 2015) and down syndrome (liu y.et al, nature communications 2017), etc. In recent years, the first author or correspondent has published more than 30 articles in the magazines Cell, Nature Biotechnol, Nature Comm, PNAS, Molsystbio, Cell Rep, Molcell Proteomics, etc., with a total citation of more than 1600 times. He also served as editorial board of Proteomics, editorial board of Proteomics-Clinical Applications, and deputy editor-in-chief of Frontiers in Physiology.
At present, due to the need of scientific research work, it is planned to recruit postdoctoral and visiting scholars from home and abroad.
(一) postdoctoral recruitment requirements
1. Calculate proteome/proteome data analysis and processing direction.
2. To publish at least one research paper in relevant fields by the first author.
3. Has obtained or is about to obtain a doctorate, in line with Yale University policy.
4. Excellent English writing and communication skills.
(二) Requirements of visiting scholars
1. Strong interest in proteomics.
2. Can concentrate on participating in laboratory work for one year or more.
3. Have certain English writing and communication skills.
For detailed introduction of the research group, please refer to the laboratory website:
We will provide the candidates with:
1. Postdoctoral fellows will be paid according to the latest NIH standards.
2. Opportunities to learn mass spectrometry (the latest Orbitrap Fusion Lumos instrument) and proteomics technology and excellent experimental platform.
3. Excellent scientific research topics and the opportunity to publish high-quality papers as the first author. Interested parties please send your detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Telephone interviews will be organized.