The main research direction of the research group is epigenetic molecular mechanism and signal pathway of myocardial development, myocardial cell regeneration and lung development. It involves in vitro (cell line, primary cell, ES cell, iPSC, etc.) and in vivo models (mice, rats, pigs), as well as clinical research on myocardial infarction, congenital heart disease and other diseases. The research group has developed the Aurkberce/+mouse tool, which makes up the technical gap of accurate quantification of adult myocardial cell proliferation in the previous cardiac research field, and published a cover article in the top academic journal Science(IF=41.058).
At the same time, he has published many academic papers in top academic journals such as Circulation(IF=18.881), Circ. Res(IF=15.211), J. Clin. Invest(IF=13.251), Am. J. Clin. Nutr(IF=6.549), Development(IF=5.413), hum.mol.gene (if = 4.902) and has been widely cited.
(Introduction of Professor UMSOM Li Deqiang: http://www.medschool.umaryland.edu/profiles/Li-Deqiang/)
Now it is open to admit visiting scholars. Welcome all colleagues who are interested in joining the heart health research to join us!
1. Relevant research work experience and English communication and writing skills
2. it is better to have domestic living funds (CSC, etc.), and the experimental research funds shall be borne by Dr. Li laboratory
3. Responsible, team spirit and enterprising attitude
1. From the date of this announcement, anyone who meets the recruitment requirements can sign up. This recruitment is valid for a long time. You are welcome to join at any time!
2. Interested parties are requested to send relevant materials (degree certificates, etc.) and resumes that can prove their abilities and abilities to email@example.com (DR. Li) via email with the subject of “Visiting Scholar _ Name”
3. Dr.Li will conduct skype interview for those who pass the preliminary examination.
Dr. Deqiang Li’s research group sincerely welcomes you to join us!