SETTING: Brighham Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Medical College, Medical Engineering
Contact Information: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Home page: https://www.suryonshin.com/
Dr. Shin’s published paper: https://scholar.google.com/citations? user=MTz7YoUAAAAJ&hl=en
1. Develop nano biomaterials for various tissue engineering and regenerative medicine applications.
2. Develop 3D bionic tissue constructs for blood vessels, heart, skeletal muscle, bone and brain for regenerative medicine applications
3. Develop novel 3D or 4D bio-printing systems and bio-links.
4. Develop biosensors to monitor cell behavior and biomarkers.
5. Develop microfluidic-based on-chip organ systems to monitor drug toxicity.
6. Use electroactive polymers to develop cell-based bio-hybrid actuators and microactuators for artificial muscle applications.
7. Develop flexible bioelectronics for biomedical applications.
1. Visiting students and postdoctoral researchers at their own expense: Applicants with chemical background (synthesis of new nanomaterials and biomaterials), microfluidic, mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, biosensor, tissue engineering, bioelectronics and stem cell biology are preferred. Applicants who plan to visit for more than 6 months will be given priority. CV and three references are required. Sources of funding should be clearly stated.
2. visiting professor: interested applicants please send their resumes to dr Shin.