加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校（University of California, Los Angeles，简称UCLA，位于美国洛杉矶，是世界顶尖的公立研究型大学，环太平洋大学联盟和国际公立大学论坛成员，公立常春藤名校，多年来蝉联美国申请人数最多的大学，也是录取难度最高的大学之一。
NIH-funded postdoctoral positions or self-funded visiting scholar positions available immediately to join a productive cardiovascular, respiratory and metabolic research team in the Division of Molecular Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology, and Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of California Los Angeles (https://labs.dgsom.ucla.edu/cai/pages/publications) (note high profile publications).
A PhD in biomedical sciences or related disciplines is required. Previous training and experiences in the following research areas are preferred:
1) mechanistic studies of hypertension and pulmonary hypertension, diabetic vascular complications, aortic aneurysms and aortic dissections, hypercholesterolemia and atherosclerosis;
2) mechanistic studies of metabolic pathways regulating adipogenesis, mitochondrial function, and skeletal muscle function; mechanistic studies of obesity and metabolic syndrome;
3) mechanistic studies of ion channel regulations and other pathways of arrhymogenesis using animal models and in vitro techniques;
4) mechanistic studies of cardiac injury and remodeling in response to various insults including ischemia reperfusion injury (I/R); proficiency in ex vivo and in vivo I/R models in mice;
5) mechanistic studies of angiogenesis and wound healing;
6) mechanistic studies of sepsis and related organ injuries including that of heart and lung;
7) mechanistic studies of COPD and COVID-19;
8) mechanistic studies of mechano-transduction in the cardiovascular and respiratory system.
Please send CV and contact information of three references to Dr. Hua Linda Cai at firstname.lastname@example.org UCLA is an equal opportunity employer.