密歇根州立大学，又译为密西根州立大学（Michigan State University; MSU），成立于1855年，坐落在美国密歇根州东兰辛市，是一所世界一流的公立研究型大学，美国大学协会成员，被誉为“公立常青藤”。
Dr. Tianxing Li is looking for multiple Ph.D. candidates (Spring’21 or Fall’21) in the areas of mobile health, mobile systems, AI-related sensing technologies, and ubiquitous computing.
Students with either EE or CS background are highly encouraged to apply.
Candidates are expected to have:
· Strong motivation towards academic excellence,
· and should be prepared for years of concentrated work.
The following background would be a big plus:
· Published/Submitted research articles as the first or co-primary author.
· Experience in signal processing, machine learning, and ubiquitous computing.
· Experience in practical implementation embedded systems such as FPGA programming, PCB design, driver, and firmware development.
· Experience in developing network/mobile systems and have a strong background in hardware-software interfaces and embedded systems design.
WHY MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY (MSU):
MSU CSE department has a strong research on mobile computing:
· According to csrankings.org, the mobile computing area is ranked 8th.
· According to U.S. News, the CSE Department is ranked 55th in 2020.
· MSU is a member of the prestigious Association of American Universities, a group of 63 U.S. and two Canadian universities widely regarded as among the top research-intensive institutions in North America.
· According to Times Higher Education, MSU is ranked 84th in its World University Rankings 2020
Please send your CV to me via firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.