耶鲁大学（Yale University），简称“耶鲁”（Yale），坐落于美国康涅狄格州纽黑文，是一所世界著名的私立研究型大学，全美第三古老的高等学府。 耶鲁大学是美国大学协会的14所创始院校之一，也是著名的常春藤联盟成员。
The Program for Specialized Treatment Early In Psychosis at Yale University School of Medicine is recruiting for an immediately available 1-2 year position.
STEP includes an early detection and intervention service integrated with several clinical and services level research projects.
STEP also hosts a Learning Health System with a custom-built informatics platform to support quality improvement and practice-based research.
The PDA will:
– Lead pilot analyses for grant submissions and publications;
– Develop new clinical research projects related to the mission of the Program;
– Oversee and participate in screening, diagnostic evaluation and structured assessment of early psychosis patients and families;
– Oversee and participate in maintaining our research databases;
– Support our clinical informatics platform and support quality improvement projects;
– Assist in referrals to several collaborating laboratories
This an excellent opportunity for those interested in a clinical research career related to serious mental illness.
A visiting scholar or a doctoral degree is required (MD or PhD); licensure is preferred but not necessary.
Ideal candidates will have a strong research interest in psychosis and a strong record of publication in the area.
At least one year of clinical experience with psychotic disorders in a clinical or research setting is required.
Working familiarity with a statistical package is desirable, but statistical consultation is available.
Interested candidates should submit a CV, writing sample and two letters of recommendation to:
Vinod H. Srihari, MD (email@example.com)